Good mori change 1 is done, now for the rest

Comments

  • I mean i wouldn't mind cypress being base kit since the only time a survivor would escape with it anyway would be because of DS but can i just say... you really don't need to space your post like that. It makes it hard to read and to be honest just looking at it made me want to skip this post.

    Other than that yeah players shouldn't have any issues with this nerf it was a long time coming. The only thing they can complain about is how uncreative it was but there wasn't really a better change out there.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I mean i wouldn't mind cypress being base kit since the only time a survivor would escape with it anyway would be because of DS but can i just say... you really don't need to space your post like that. It makes it hard to read and to be honest just looking at it made me want to skip this post.

    Other than that yeah players shouldn't have any issues with this nerf it was a long time coming. The only thing they can complain about is how uncreative it was but there wasn't really a better change out there.

    I dont want to space it like this, the forum/website does this automatically for me

    ^see? thats just me pressing enter one time, it leaves this ugly open line and idk why or what I can do about it, asked about this a long time ago but nobody helped me (browser does not matter)

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1807963#Comment_1807963

    I dont want to space it like this, the forum/website does this automatically for me

    ^see? thats just me pressing enter one time, it leaves this ugly open line and idk why or what I can do about it, asked about this a long time ago but nobody helped me (browser does not matter)

    you don't press enter that creates that space. just continue you sentence like this there isn't a way to cut of a sentence or paragraph

    without that ^ happening. If your trying to compress the lines on top of another to get rid of that space that isn't supported here.

  • Well I just want to start a new sentense for clearity on a new row sometimes when technically the subject changes, or have a space between the parts again, clearity, but this forum makes a mess out of it.

    now I changed the top and it becomes far too cluttered and not very clear, I just want the next line to start right under the other without the space in between :(

    Edit, damn, messed it up even more, ok, time for desperate meassures.