The best DBD Mainmenue Soundtrack
Hi,
here is my favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tUThe Halloween 2017 version. Very spooky and i like it !
Hi,
here is my favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tUThe Halloween 2017 version. Very spooky and i like it !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
//push//
what´s your fav track ?. A musicplayer ingame with dbd tracks to play your DBD theme you want.... would be cool
i reALLY like the 2017 halloween soundtrack, i hope they remake it for this years halloween event (please)
Please BHVR
Bring back the old Christmas menu theme this year. PLEASE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7EhW6WLGYI literally have headphones connected to my controller and watch videos on youtube until I'm in a match.
so I don't really listen to the menu music
Literally addicted to this track.
oh i can remember this event when i was playing it. This soundtrack was cool too
I like the Descend Beyond theme. It has an old school horror feel to it that I like.
My favourite is the Silent Hill theme.
Clowns.
Followed by Ghostface.
The old winter event theme was fantastic with the deep chimes and pounding drums.
Otherwise, I'm a big fan of the Silent Hill lobby theme. Really glad this remained in the game with Pyramid Head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr_AgjIbfx4this one was amazingly good!
i really hope we'll see it return some day... maybe even permanently for a christmas themed killer (should we ever get one)?