Will disconnects continue while loading the game when I take Mori?
According to the Survivor Rulebook, can I now use this offering? Or is it still imbalanced and you are going to still disconnect when you see the hidden offering?
According to the Survivor Rulebook, can I now use this offering? Or is it still imbalanced and you are going to still disconnect when you see the hidden offering?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Moris can still be used to shut down DS off of second hook, so if you get survivors running anti tunnel loadouts I imagine they'll dodge, or at least consider it. I played a chunk of my killer games today with ebony moris and people were ok with it. Not a single DC today at rank one.
Nothing is going to stop petty people from being petty.
I mean people still DC on first down even against weaker killers like Wraith and Clown.
Hopefully they wont DC now.
Yea, we won’t dc now. Can’t we use broken keys now without being tunneled?