NEW ZARINA SKIN IS THE WORST SKIN IVE EVER SEEN

Just spent TEN DOLLARS on the new Zarina onsie skin. Cannot come up with another word that describes how disappointed I am. I'm so glad that I have a card board box built into my back and a full, saggy diaper on. It was between this and the full custome Nea skin.... Worst day of my life. REFUND

Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (8).png


Comments

  • I didn't even do anything and I feel the need to apologize.

    That is honestly appalling, I know BHVR doesn't like handing out refunds, but I think you deserve a lot more than a simple refund. Did it look like that in the store? What does it look like in the store?

  • omg. It looked so much better in the store page like they actually put effort into it but in game it looks #########. The arms look like turkeys, the chest area well back in this case also looks like it belongs to a bloke, so out of proportion. I hope you got your refund and they should honestly give an explanation to why it looks awful.

  • Yikes. I was so mad that the two cosmetics that came out for the two survivors I play/want to play were both demanding real money. This makes me feel much better. Sorry for your loss, it really does look terrible.

  • What exactly is wrong with it, I understand it looks bad but looking at the pictures I don't see exactly what you see is wrong with it?

    On the other hand it's not like they put that much effort into the Dwight cosmetic, so I feel your pain.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    What exactly is wrong with it, I understand it looks bad but looking at the pictures I don't see exactly what you see is wrong with it?

    On the other hand it's not like they put that much effort into the Dwight cosmetic, so I feel your pain.

    Look at her back or her sides, they are literally flat lol.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808531#Comment_1808531

    Look at her back or her sides, they are literally flat lol.

    ew

    I didn't notice that earlier, I was looking for clipping, thanks for pointing that out

  • She built like a crayon.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I didn't even do anything and I feel the need to apologize.

    That is honestly appalling, I know BHVR doesn't like handing out refunds, but I think you deserve a lot more than a simple refund. Did it look like that in the store? What does it look like in the store?

    I didn't think I had to inspect it before spending my money to see if it was a ######### skin or not lol :(

  • Wow, it looks like they took the frame of Dwight’s new Christmas Present skin and just recolored it to put on Zarina.