Adams sweater
I was at work when the limited 25k only code for his sweater dropped. Will there be other opportunities to get it? He is one of the characters i play regularly.
I was at work when the limited 25k only code for his sweater dropped. Will there be other opportunities to get it? He is one of the characters i play regularly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can buy it 😉
I remember when they said it would be time limited codes...
Not even sticking to their own announcements
I don't get it as well...
The Twitter account was teasing other sweaters, so there may be another chance to get Adam's or others from limited codes posted on Twitter.
Keep in mind, Adam's sweater has already been in the game for close to 2 years, it's a green item you can buy in the store if you really want it. 4500 shards since it's a green item. Same goes for most of the other sweaters.
all their codes are time limited. They expire so if you don’t use them after some time you’ll never be able to use them.
I was pretty happy to see this code because I planned to get that sweater once I had enough shards (just bought the Twins and Elodie both with shards)
the 25K limit was unnecessery though, should have just been a 24h limit or something..
Adam's is limited use, only the first 25,000 will get it if they use the code
"The first two kids downstairs on Christmas Day gets presents, the third one gets nothing" - BHVR Mom and BHVR Dad
So are the Dwight crows and fruit cake charm codes. At least adams you could have bought in the store for shards for almost 2 years