End Game Chat

Hi :)

I would like end game chat for consoles, thanks.

Comments

  • @jonezjulia said:

    Hi :)

    I would like end game chat for consoles, thanks.

    If you play killer, no you don't. Trust me!

  • Yeah same, its always disappointing having a great round only to see four tiny globes :(

  • I would love this.. it sucks that crossplay was suppose to bring the community closer together but the lack of communication put an even greater divide between the two sides.

  • I don't want it. Nothing really good comes from it. When I play on pc it's mostly people angry because they lost either a chase, an escape, a kill.

    On console I don't have to deal with it. Right now I decided to play the game on steam just for the killer come at the end game chat and say how everybody was trash, despite of a rainbow rank survivor match?

    It doesn't add anything. And the few times I say gg, nobody replies. So I'm better off without it.

  • I would love to read some salt, hehe

  • @Ivaldi said:

    I would love this.. it sucks that crossplay was suppose to bring the community closer together but the lack of communication put an even greater divide between the two sides.

    I don't think anyone wanted the community to be closer, let alone thought crossplay was the thing to do it. We just wanted better queue times. Ultimately, that didn't happen...