The huntress' hatchets?

For one, what do you guys think about them now?

I don't mind the change, overall, however, I feel like they were nerfed a bit TOO hard. I've had a few moments where I watched the hatched more or less clip them, but it sail right past them. In particular, when it comes to the arms.

Comments

  • It's unusable. First phantom hits, then phantom chainsaw, now phantom hatchets
  • I usually play the huntress, since the last update, her hatches are basically useless. However, its a bug, not a nerf, devs have said they are looking into this issue.
  • @Sarief said:
    It's unusable. First phantom hits, then phantom chainsaw, now phantom hatchets

    Phantom traps soon?

  • Milo said:

    @Sarief said:
    It's unusable. First phantom hits, then phantom chainsaw, now phantom hatchets

    Phantom traps soon?

    Phantom traps is already a thing for a year. You never played trapper?
  • I feel like Huntress already could be weak at times(on large maps for example), making her Hatchets almost phase through many survivors was way too much of a nerf imo..

  • narva2200 said:
    I usually play the huntress, since the last update, her hatches are basically useless. However, its a bug, not a nerf, devs have said they are looking into this issue.
    Can you link to where they said that?  They said in the patch notes they reworked the hit detection
  • I hardly encounter any Huntresses now when I got to the higher ranks, is it because of the update or higher ranks on ps4 don't play her? I remember facing her in so many games when I was lower rank.
  • @Eveline Either update, or she's not popular on ps4.

    Honestly, her hatchets are useless to the point of not being worth even trying to use now, I find. I don't even bother trying to throw it most games, because I'm guaranteed a miss.

  • Eveline said:
    I hardly encounter any Huntresses now when I got to the higher ranks, is it because of the update or higher ranks on ps4 don't play her? I remember facing her in so many games when I was lower rank.
    I have only seen two Huntresses since the update on PS4.  The first one was pretty bad with the hatchets and the second one was farming Bloodpoints with the three other survivors.

    I have played the Huntress twice since the update and the hatchets feel awkward at times.  I managed to hit people pretty easily because they ran straight and vaulted over obstacles.  Not the brightest bunch but I was not in the very high ranks where people can easily counter me.