Nerfed Mori Still Has Its Uses (Immediate Response)

I haven't formulated my full thoughts on the mori nerfs yet, but I would like to point out that, although I am unsure of how common these will be, there are still some uses for using moris, most of which were already present:


  • Preventing Decisive Strike if they saved it / you waited out the first one
  • Stopping a possible pallet save
  • Stopping a possible flashlight or firecracker save
  • Circumventing a sabo / body blocking build
  • Overall more hook scoring events / bloodpoints
  • Etc.


I'm not saying the moris now aren't weaker, but they still have other uses besides the cool animations. I'll need to wait it out some more and see what happens in the coming weeks. Don't forget, key changes are on the way as well!

Comments

  • I'm surprised people are so outraged by it. I've never really used moris myself. I feel like if this is having an actual negative effect on peoples playstyles they should re-evalute.