Yellow rope map add on should not reveal Traps
I think I speak for all of us who have the patience to play Trapper that it really isnt very fun when you realise a survivor has a map in game that they switched to or you simply didn't see.
No one uses Vanilla maps anymore, its exclusively for hunting totems... the problem is that the totem add on also tracks Trappers bear traps.
I never dodge lobbies but I have to make an exception when I'm Trapper as I know that map will be my undoing. Any chance a change will come in the future?
Note to mods if they see it. I tried to post this in feedback and it wouldnt give me the option. A move would be appreciated. ty :)
Comments
Don’t worry. Maps are totally broken. Can remember how many times they showed nothing. Only 50% of times they showed me totems as well