RIP Blight Serum add-on :(
You can no longer use it, what a bummer.
You can no longer use it, what a bummer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aw, that's dumb. Ah well. I only had like 54 on Clown and 31 on Legion, and it's ass on both, so I really don't care lmao.
I hope we can at least use them in custom games
And yet survivors can still use theirs :/
It's amazing how they really like to fix things that don't need fixing but very rarely actually fix things that do need fixing.
I used it on Nurse one time and it was ######### awful. Never again.
seems like the only Killer is was actually good on was Pig, and that's because she could activate it while crouched, essentially giving you an instant ambush with no sound queue.
Don't really care,honestly.
I always forget them when i have it and just zoom past survivors when i actually wanted to use my power ☻
It was also good on Myers, and amazing on Blight, because it was just a free rush token.
I never experimented with them, couldn't think of any good synergy.