SWAMP MAPS
I thought they were gonna get rid of those maps?
I thought they were gonna get rid of those maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would they?
I actually don't mind the swamp maps, but they ought to trim the bushes quite a bit. I think the swamp maps get a bad rap mainly because of how large they are, since Pale Rose is the largest, and Grim Pantry is the third largest map.
by the way, had you noticed your name is ridiculous?
Yeah couldnt think of anything else to name me LMAOO
Never. I love the Swamp on both sides. The atmosphere is superb. I'm hoping for some type of Tropical Rainforest or similar for a new map in a Chapter. Maybe even some form of Aztec/Inca Temple structure with jungle on the outside edges and a 2/3 story structure in the middle in some fashion.
its just too many objects and it so confusing when i play survivor
That's part of why I like it tbh. It doesn't have that sameness and boring look that places like Macmillan and the Corn do. It feels a bit more alive, and it suits the Hag's storyline perfectly. So far I'm really loving the look of Yamaoka as well. It's got a lot of variety to it, and I have fun everytime I play on that map. Lots of interesting nooks and crannies to get into. It gets a bit boring to run through corn and haybales constantly, or look at walls and some woods with a bit of an industrial type building in the middle. Pallet Heaven isn't too bad either. It has enough variety to keep it interesting each time I play there.
Why? Because of the movement of the corn/reeds and such that give away your position?
You can keep the swamp maps. Remove Larys instead.
I hate swamp maps because too often 3 gens are too close together.
Yes i hate them too so bad. I cant see a thing on those with piggy in crouch.
tbh, i hated these maps too at first, but the i came to realise, that they dont have too many loops (especially after some reworks), so you may have a bad time to find someone, but the chase isnt too long.
for survivors, these maps are build all around stealth. you can hide everywhere and the killer could literally walk right besides you and won even notice you sitting there. dont try playing like on maps as the coldwind farm, since the swamp doesnt have that many save areas.