Anything Related To The Twins
I feel as tho the twins perks aren't that good oppression is a ok perk but doesn't work when u want it to and Coup De Grace is an awesome perk but just not that affective maybe they can give them a upgrade???
I feel as tho the twins perks aren't that good oppression is a ok perk but doesn't work when u want it to and Coup De Grace is an awesome perk but just not that affective maybe they can give them a upgrade???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Opression is a good perk especially paired with others like pop or surveillance. Coup De Grace is just not good and hoarder either.
I agree coup isn't that effective when needed like i get stacks and it still does little range