Health Patch
Instead of going for more DLC's, work on a health patch please.
The art department can gladly just create more skins for income if needed but the game is unplayable and all the player base wants, the players that care about the game mind you, wish to see a health update to fix all the bugs. At LEAST the gamebreaking ones.
Please listen to the community and work on the game, not DLC's.
Comments
At this point I think its needed. I don't want to make assumptions as I'm absolutely not a programmer but I've seen people with experience in it say thats its probably due to DBD being built on simple/basic code that wasn't meant to support a game of this size, meaning every change they make in the lower layers of the code breaks 20 things above it. I mean, the game was never expected to take off in the way it has, it was a small game by small team.
It's absolutely going to get worse with every chapter but I can't seem them throwing potential revenue away in new chapter releases. Half the killer roster is bugged right now, many perks don't function at all. And players on both sides are losing games to bugs. It's a mess.
Then I'd say put the money they made into a big recoding. Even if the servers are down for a while, it'd be fine to, in return, see the game work as intended. With new Code and all. They have money and resources to do so