Bugs aside, the design team did a great job
The twins look amazing, and the sounds are just incredible. I don't know how viktors voice actor managed to make the screeching noises, but bravo!
The survivor's voice actor is also pretty good, even tho the noise becomes annoying after some hours. But I appreciate this level of voice acting.
The skins also look amazing, especially the trapper one, it's badass.
And before I read through the comments about how bhvr only releasing cosmetics instead of fixing bugs, the design team and the bug fixing team are COMPLETELY different. Be mad on the bugs if you want, but you have to admit that the cosmetics and characters, as always, look pretty dope.
Comments
I agree! This chapter is one of my fav. chapters so far! (bugs aside obv.). I'm still at awe at Elodie's design. She's gorgeous and the representation was appreciated.
Completely agree! I aspire to be as successful as the BHVR design team because they knock it out of the park every time without fail.
Love the Krampus but hope the Devs might go back on the skins like Minotaur and Krampus and add some Custom sounds since the animations are fine but would love to hear the custom sounds they can make for special non switchable skins
I'm gonna substract a point for the lackluster P3 skin though :(
The design team 99% of the time does a great job!
We cannot say the same about the balance team...
The visual and sound designs are great with this chapter. When I saw the reworked maps load for the first time, and the new models (totems, wow!) I was blown away, it’s visually beautiful. The custom chase/heartbeat music is fantastic too. Again, bugs aside, I’m loving what they’ve done
I’m no pro-elite player, so map design changes I’m not 100% sure on, but it has been disorienting running into certain areas only to see the exit out of the room blocked off trapping me, but I can at least laugh it off.
The twin is fun as played as. The scream from the add survivor isn't my favorite. It annoying after I heard it once. Victor can go far when he launched. I actually flew past a survivor' head when he was at the gate. If you can master it then they're a force to be reckoned with.
I think the Autohaven maps designs are the worst from all the reworked ones. But other than that, the designs in this chapter and generally are on point!
i love what they did to the totems and the hatch!
They made Victor's scream the same way Elena Siegman roared in 115, the va for Victor simply destroyed their throat and lungs my screeching and the sound team did the rest
Definitely like the new chapter but the devs definitely deserve a bit of criticism for the sheer amount of bugs this chapter introduced
Design team has always been really good and the best part of dbd. Just wish I could say the same about the rest....
I like Elodie's design, and she's got the screams of a female Steve!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkRqt11Fvc"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" like she's bored LMFAO
I absolutely agreed they did a great job other than just the bugs, the art and music department make phenomenal works its just the balancing team needs work, or fixing bugs whatever. They made some of the best music I've ever heard from horror, and the art designs of the characters look absolutely great
nice job? hahaha autohaven and ormond suck right now they are empty maps designed for the killer
Design is great, it needs a little bit of tweaks but that's okay. This was they're first try at something really different, we have to respect them for that.
As is tradition. Great designs with buggy implementation. DBD in a nutshell really.
I said that the visuals are incredible. Imo, not only design wise, but in game wise the reworked maps looks sick
Their design, art, and sound team is amazing, it's normally the implementation of either perks or killer powers is what detracts from the overall experience
the design team always does a good job, the cosmetics and characters they come up with never cease to amaze me
I do not agree sadly:
The twins look amazing, and the sounds are just incredible. I don't know how viktors voice actor managed to make the screeching noises, but bravo!
The survivor's voice actor is also pretty good, even tho the noise becomes annoying after some hours. But I appreciate this level of voice acting.
The skins also look amazing, especially the trapper one, it's badass.
And before I read through the comments about how bhvr only releasing cosmetics instead of fixing bugs, the design team and the bug fixing team are COMPLETELY different. Be mad on the bugs if you want, but you have to admit that the cosmetics and characters, as always, look pretty dope.
I thought it was already known that the design team are the best part of the BHVR? 😍
If only the rest of the team could be that good at their job like them...