i love matchmaking

Haha....yea....thats...okay........don't mind the fact that the rank 4 might be the best survivor in the world with the world record for escapes in a row.........im not kidding check his twitch.....pinnacle of balance....

Should go without saying but DON'T give these survivors heck for something out of there control this is supposed to be satire

IMG_20201208_080127.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Typical matchmaking unfortunately

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    Haha....yea....thats...okay........don't mind the fact that the rank 4 might be the best survivor in the world with the world record for escapes in a row.........im not kidding check his twitch.....pinnacle of balance....

    Should go without saying but DON'T give these survivors heck for something out of there control this is supposed to be satire

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VRZAZ6O4HOVU/img-20201208-080127.jpg

    LMAO that's not even bad...

  • You're within 6 ranks of all survivors (who could have been lower ranks before the match began), this isn't bad at all.

  • that's not as bad as it could be actually, I was expecting something like rank 10 or 11 or worse like 14 against a red comms team with keys and maps or something by the title. in purple you should expect to deal with thats ometimes. you could afk wraith and derank until around 9 or 10 to lessent he frequency. iirc it won't let you derank any lower than 16 once you've hit there though and with the shortages it really won't make a big difference these days anyways, at least not once the weekend's over and the majority of the active playerbase knows what happened including the weekend warriors. More 12-14 are gonna start seeing this by next week, and the more of them quit the fewer killers there will be to go around in a brief feedback loop lol.

  • If that isn't bad then god you guys set your standards low

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    If that isn't bad then god you guys set your standards low

    I am kinda hoping this response was satire as well but incase it wasn't:

    Considering matchmaking is "supposed" to be based on rank alone this isn't terrible and somewhat expected. While in purple ranks it is reasonable to see a full red rank team albeit not that often. The truth is without a true mmr system rank will not really matter at all.

  • This isn't even that bad, I got set up against a 4 man swf group who were all rank 3 or below as a rank 13 killer back when I first started. These kinds of games suck, but they usually only happen to me once or twice out of ten matches. You just gotta accept that the matchmaking sucks sometimes, get the game over with, and move on.

  • @anprimgang1978 said:

    This isn't even that bad, I got set up against a 4 man swf group who were all rank 3 or below as a rank 13 killer back when I first started. These kinds of games suck, but they usually only happen to me once or twice out of ten matches. You just gotta accept that the matchmaking sucks sometimes, get the game over with, and move on.

    I will admit that *comparitively* this isn't that bad matchmaking but it still is bad

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808950#Comment_1808950

    It's almost like he is literally the best survivor on the planet with over two hundred escapes in a row which is also the wr for escapes in a row. i was telling you this so you would check it, see in the description of one of his vods and actually get where I'm coming from

    I didn't stand a chance at any rank it wasn't a matter of me having skill or not, it was a matter of me getting put In with the best player to touch dbd at rank 7

    And yes, i know he's only rank 4 And rank doesn't always = skill

    I watched a game of his. He's really good, but not the best survivor of all time...

    I played against ScottJund when I was brand new to the game. He obviously destroyed me but luckily I killed him because he missed his DS. Sometimes you play against the best. Watch the replay and try to learn what you did wrong- the matchmaking won't get fixed any time soon.

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1808950#Comment_1808950

    It's almost like he is literally the best survivor on the planet with over two hundred escapes in a row which is also the wr for escapes in a row. i was telling you this so you would check it, see in the description of one of his vods and actually get where I'm coming from

    I didn't stand a chance at any rank it wasn't a matter of me having skill or not, it was a matter of me getting put In with the best player to touch dbd at rank 7

    And yes, i know he's only rank 4 And rank doesn't always = skill

    The matchmaking doesn't work like that. It doesn't matter if they are the best survivor or not, they are close to your rank and the game will match you with them. This isn't bad matchmaking you just got outplayed. And a record absolutely doesn't mean #########. For all you know, the majority of those escapes could have been LUCK. Rank seven is three ranks away from rank 4, and matchmaking putting you against them is matchmaking working as it should.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809187#Comment_1809187

    The matchmaking doesn't work like that. It doesn't matter if they are the best survivor or not, they are close to your rank and the game will match you with them. This isn't bad matchmaking you just got outplayed. And a record absolutely doesn't mean #########. For all you know, the majority of those escapes could have been LUCK. Rank seven is three ranks away from rank 4, and matchmaking putting you against them is matchmaking working as it should.

    Ok then explain the other three they're are miles from my rank



    And why you throwing insults. you're obviously insinuating that I'm only here because I got mad that I got absolutely outplayed, yet you're already down to insulting me "are you stupid" "you're just bad"

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809457#Comment_1809457

    Ok then explain the other three they're are miles from my rank

    And why you throwing insults. you're obviously insinuating that I'm only here because I got mad that I got absolutely outplayed, yet you're already down to insulting me "are you stupid" "you're just bad"

    They really aren't. This is actually GOOD matchmaking and you have no right to complain. And ive sunken to insults because I was facing those ranks at RANK 14! You have no idea how good this matchmaking is, and it pisses me off.

  • Isn't this about right?

    Maybe the rank 1s are bad, but the rest should be within range, which is 6 ranks i believe?

    And is the "will search for a wider range after a while" thing still active?

  • @Boss said:

    Isn't this about right?

    Maybe the rank 1s are bad, but the rest should be within range, which is 6 ranks i believe?

    And is the "will search for a wider range after a while" thing still active?

    @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809488#Comment_1809488

    They really aren't. This is actually GOOD matchmaking and you have no right to complain. And ive sunken to insults because I was facing those ranks at RANK 14! You have no idea how good this matchmaking is, and it pisses me off.

    (Hillbillclaudmain)

    ok, let me pit this in to perspective

    if doesn't matter if it's a turd (my case) or a log (in your case) thrown at you, you still got covered in #########, it's still ######### matchmaking And you still got ######### over


    And don't think you're special because you got that at rank 14, i did too, the person reading this did too, everybody had that

    (Boss)

    do you know the exact time it takes before it searches for less balanced matches so I can put a timer on my phone for ten seconds before that?

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809539#Comment_1809539

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809525#Comment_1809525

    (Hillbillclaudmain)

    ok, let me pit this in to perspective

    if doesn't matter if it's a turd (my case) or a log (in your case) thrown at you, you still got covered in #########, it's still ######### matchmaking And you still got ######### over

    And don't think you're special because you got that at rank 14, i did too, the person reading this did too, everybody had that

    (Boss)

    do you know the exact time it takes before it searches for less balanced matches so I can put a timer on my phone for ten seconds before that?

    This isnt bad matchmaking though. They are within six ranks of you. The rank 1s are in there because they're within that on the survivor side. This is matchmaking working like normal, and it pisses me off that you'd call it bad, because it isnt.

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809539#Comment_1809539

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809525#Comment_1809525

    (Hillbillclaudmain)

    ok, let me pit this in to perspective

    if doesn't matter if it's a turd (my case) or a log (in your case) thrown at you, you still got covered in #########, it's still ######### matchmaking And you still got ######### over

    And don't think you're special because you got that at rank 14, i did too, the person reading this did too, everybody had that

    (Boss)

    do you know the exact time it takes before it searches for less balanced matches so I can put a timer on my phone for ten seconds before that?

    No clue, sorry.

    I faintly remember a "1 minute", but that might also be me remembering an incorrect memory.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809574#Comment_1809574

    This isnt bad matchmaking though. They are within six ranks of you. The rank 1s are in there because they're within that on the survivor side. This is matchmaking working like normal, and it pisses me off that you'd call it bad, because it isnt.

    Well good thing I expected this to last so long, my last two reply's where written inbetween matches on an alt

    By your definition if a single rank 20 survivor swf with three rank ones and gets a rank 20 match, that would be effective matchmaking

    That point is absolutely laughable. The complaint wasn't that the matchmaking is broken as a whole, it was that if a red rank survivor pairs with (example) a green survivor the system would favor the newer survivor pairing said red rank with a green killer

    I play on PlayStation which allows you to get free alternate accounts, I hopped on a rank 20 account and played until rank 18 using ghost face with no add-ons or perks and i would only attack an un-injured survivor by marking them first. I encountered 4 red ranks (two of which where rank 1 swf)

    The other three red ranks ( in the original pic) where unwittingly or not abusing having a nigh purple red rank on their team hence the reason for the post

  • @LAZ3R_M3RC3N4RY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809599#Comment_1809599

    Well good thing I expected this to last so long, my last two reply's where written inbetween matches on an alt

    By your definition if a single rank 20 survivor swf with three rank ones and gets a rank 20 match, that would be effective matchmaking

    That point is absolutely laughable. The complaint wasn't that the matchmaking is broken as a whole, it was that if a red rank survivor pairs with (example) a green survivor the system would favor the newer survivor pairing said red rank with a green killer

    I play on PlayStation which allows you to get free alternate accounts, I hopped on a rank 20 account and played until rank 18 using ghost face with no add-ons or perks and i would only attack an un-injured survivor by marking them first. I encountered 4 red ranks (two of which where rank 1 swf)

    The other three red ranks ( in the original pic) where unwittingly or not abusing having a nigh purple red rank on their team hence the reason for the post

    And you don't even know if they were swf. You never know unless they tell you. And how is having a rank 4 with rank 1s abusing anything? They are literally all red ranks, and you are somewhat close to their rank. This is good matchmaking. And you just got outplayed. You still actually had a chance to win this.

  • I love when people complain about matchmaking and other people get mad at them like "GET GOOD u just got outplayed" like....yes? I'm trying to get better?? My point is I am not??? And I'd prefer not to be miserable while I get there????

    But at least queue times are short.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809187#Comment_1809187

    The matchmaking doesn't work like that. It doesn't matter if they are the best survivor or not, they are close to your rank and the game will match you with them. This isn't bad matchmaking you just got outplayed. And a record absolutely doesn't mean #########. For all you know, the majority of those escapes could have been LUCK. Rank seven is three ranks away from rank 4, and matchmaking putting you against them is matchmaking working as it should.

    Be respectful please.

  • Rank means very little. I'd check the hours over assuming a red rank or a group of red ranks will be better at the game. Although the hours can be deceiving as well, rank is simply an indication of RECENT playtime. I've gone against green rank killers as a red rank survivor with over a thousand more hours in the game than me. These players could take a break from the game for two months, come back at green ranks and wipe the floor with red rank killers. It just means they have played a lot recently. With the way rank reset is set up right now, its hard to get out of high ranks even if you're out-skilled by most players and it means even less. When I play killer, admittedly not as much right now, I chock up losses to individual skill and check hours to verify that yeah they knew what they are doing from experience. Mind you, you admit to playing on at least one other account so your rank is no indication of your skill level either.

  • PXL_20201208_054326652.MP.jpg

    Those are from the Trapper, only his perks. I started playing in September, now this is a fair match.

  • I was trying to, but things like this annoy me to no end.

  • Ah yes, don't you just love fighting survivor teams who think they're the ######### because they can escape while literally running 16 extra lives?

  • @indieeden7 said:

    You're within 6 ranks of all survivors (who could have been lower ranks before the match began), this isn't bad at all.

    I'm rank 12. Went against a team of rank 16s earlier.


    One of them couldn't run.

  • @JustHeretoHaveFun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1806792#Comment_1806792

    I'm rank 12. Went against a team of rank 16s earlier.

    One of them couldn't run.

    Literally a few games after i made the original post i got a squad of rank 16s

    Just goes to prove my point that matchmaking is dumb

  • @quazzi76 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7UL8672BREGY/pxl-20201208-054326652-mp.jpg

    Those are from the Trapper, only his perks. I started playing in September, now this is a fair match.

    I think what happened there was the red ranks where on a team with the rank 17

    For some reason the game factors matchmaking for the lowest rank survivor rather than the highest rank survivor leading to situation like that

  • @Bard said:

    Ah yes, don't you just love fighting survivor teams who think they're the ######### because they can escape while literally running 16 extra lives?

    oh joy do I have a treat for youyou

    this happened after possibly the most toxic match i have ever played

    everyone was purple rank, 4 man escape

    there was two textbook toxic neas, flashlight spamming pink hair, unbreakable, decisive strike, dead hard and iron will

    IMG_20201211_122359.jpg IMG_20201211_122410.jpg IMG_20201211_122428.jpg IMG_20201211_122447.jpg IMG_20201211_122934.jpg

    Sorry for the wall of images thought some of you might get a kick out of it