I am somewhat excited for the upcoming buffs and changes for W&C; this could really help the game

In the Q&notsomuchanswer stream the devs had a few days ago, they mentioned "true invisibility" for Wraith. It might be a bit of a stretch, but is it possible that they got this idea from the community made patch from months ago? Assuming the buff is what we hoped it would be

For those who don't know, Not Otzdarva (dbd content creator, streamer, and fog whisperer) made a big list of changes that could be implemented into the game to make it much more fair for both sides. The Wraith buffs in this were to make the Wraith invisible to survivors 24 meters away from the Wraith, make either the purple or green windstorm addon base kit (and adjust the other addons accordingly) along with the bone clapper (makes the bell sound non-directional and I think that this should still be an addon for now)

I really like the idea of giving Wraith total invisibility from further than 24 meters (or 16,), since it actually makes him a full on stealth killer. But even with this, he will need some changes since he is literally the most basic m1 killer with no other power to help the poor guy. Windstorm as base kit also sounds plausible.

Now assuming that they do give him total invisibility as described above, this could be really good. He still needs more than just buffs to stay stealthy because let's be honest, his chase game is weaaaak. But still, this could be really really good because people will play Wraith more often because he is more viable. Seriously, now I am still upset with the devs and BHVR so I am not going to forgive them fully just yet for the chapter, but this is great. They are actually working on buffing weaker killers by making them more viable, besides it sounds cool. I really hope that they go through with this idea because I have no idea what else they could do instead when it comes to "true invisibility".

Being completely invisible sounds awesome and I would play him more often if this is the case, I am sure other people would too. Just keep in mind that even with these changes, the Wraith has nothing to help him in most loops. The only exception being really unsafe loops where he can use his speed boost after uncloaking to get a longer lunge that gets a hit.

As for clown, I am still unsure what to expect. But I hope that there will be good changes happening to him.

Comments

  • dbd distance.png

    It should at least be 16 meters, anything above that wouldn't do much for him other than not see him all the way across the map. If it was 16 meters he could reasonably get close to survivors in the open without it being a free hit but also not be a waste by the survivors running too soon.

    This is something i always thought wraith should have ever since reworked freddy got something similar, Like it's a cloak it should be harder or next to impossible to see him from a far distance.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DZ9RDWD35GMA/dbd-distance.png

    It should at least be 16 meters, anything above that wouldn't do much for him other than not see him all the way across the map. If it was 16 meters he could reasonably get close to survivors in the open without it being a free hit but also not be a waste by the survivors running too soon.

    This is something i always thought wraith should have ever since reworked freddy got something similar, Like it's a cloak it should be harder or next to impossible to see him from a far distance.

    Yeah I could see this working out for him. I just really hope the devs implement this change. But looks like we will have to wait and see.

  • This could actually be good for the game because just maybe, people will play killer just a lil' bit more. It is a start at the least.