Making Poised More Possible
As it stands, I feel like Poised's use is limited and very situational. When it works, it works well, but for how little it is ran, it isn't used to full effectiveness. Often I have found when using the perk that I am either working on the generator, on the hook, or in a situation that otherwise doesn't benefit my situation well. I think an ideal change could be to make the perk only activate in chase, and be token based. Perhaps the perk can have an active ability button, and you gain a token every time a generator is complete. When you press the button, it will then hide the scratch marks for the given time of 6/8/10 seconds, and go on a long cooldown of perhaps 60 seconds to make sure you don't spam the ability to hide scratchmarks and overwhelm the killer at possible loops and indoor maps.
Comments
It took me a minute to even remember what perk this was. Yeah. I agree it needs a good buff. I like your idea.
@gibblywibblywoo Thank you! I try to put out my suggestions for less used perks and the liking, I really would love to see a greater variety of perks being utilized! A lot of them have so much potential that isn't realized, and some of the concepts are so nice to be in such an unfortunate usability ditch.