First time ever doing slightly well as Nurse.
For the first time in the two years I've been playing this game, I did well as Nurse. At least slightly. The gens did get down to 1, and I missed about 75% of my blinks, but it still feels good. Second game of her on PC, she's still really hard to get a handle on for me (it's mostly her second blink that screws with me.) But this match was really fun. Three of them were really good at getting out of my LoS, and one just hid all game (the one that escaped), so it was challenging, but still fun. I'll probably stick to my boi Wraith though.
And before someone asks, no - I didn't tunnel those bottom two survivors. They just kept running at me, either trying to blind me or use DS, but I did my best to make sure I didn't kill them immediately (despite them continuously running face first at me.)

Comments
Congrats dude! The nurse is a killer I have never dared even attempt to try and get good at.
the best way to deal with LOS blockers as nurse is to blink to where you will have los on them and use the 2nd one to adjust unless you can predict survivor gameplay, if you can thats one of the steps on the road to becoming a good nurse, and yes nurses road has steps thats why she is considered hard
Are you on some kind of alt account? You're only level 21 and you said you've been playing for 2 years...
But anyway, low rank players (not new players) can sometimes be even harder to play against than high ranks because their movements are completely unpredictable. You think they have an understanding of the game and will try to do something smart but NOPE they just hold forward like there's no tomorrow and don't give a single #########. And they also really like to crouch around, which is the biggest and only counter to Nurse. High rank players are much more predictable and don't like stealth, so generally it's a lot easier. If you've played a lot of survivor and are in purple and red ranks you'll find Nurse really easy once you get to those ranks because survivors make their movement so incredibly obvious.
The first game I tried, which was at like rank 15, I got my ass thoroughly handed to me. She's difficult, but it feels really good when you just nail a blink.
I used to play on PS4, but my console has broken. The game was on sale on Steam, so a friend of mine bought it as an early Christmas present. I bought the game the day before the new chapter came out, so the experience has been interesting.
There were multiple times where I hit a survivor and they just disappeared, and I didn't wanna stick around and look due to her slooow movement speed. When people were out in the open, it was 100% easier to at least get to them. I'm still enjoying her challenge though.
if you have trouble tracking survivors after hitting them as nurse, maybe try out stridor so they make more sound and you can make better judgements on survivors through walls, its a great training tool for learning survivor behavior because eventually you won't need it anymore and can do it without stridor on muscle memory and judgement alone