Why no winter items
Surely it can’t be that hard to make the christmas crackers spawn in the bloodweb
Surely it can’t be that hard to make the christmas crackers spawn in the bloodweb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
every year we stray further from the caring devs we used to know.
New Event!!!
Interesting Time-limited Gameplay Changes ❌
New Event Items ❌
Bug Fixes ❌
Paid Skins ✔️
course it is that hard, do you know anything about coding? this requires rocketscientist level's of skill!
Thought in fairness, considering the date, maybe that will be activated again a little be later?
I assume their decision to only focus on anniversaries and lLighted events means no more winter boxes or stuff on the bloodweb. Kind of lame but I'm not too torn up about it. I do miss the winter event menus from a few years ago.
I can hope that they'll be introduced at a later date in winter for a short but so it's a lot more like a Christmas + new years special. Would've been nice ti have them from the start tho