I've not played a single game against the Twins
I guess nobody likes this new killer because got back to playing the game since yesterday and have probably played around 30 matches now not a single Twins. Killer must be that bad.
On the other hand I'm really digging the new survivor. Appraiser is the best thing to hit my Plunderer build since sliced bread. Deception is ok it's saved me a couple of times now. Maybe more since the killer couldn't see my tracks. The wiggle perk is rubbish though, but that's how wiggle perks go.
Comments
yeah i had to do kyf today since i couldn't get a public game, they aren't too hard to beat if you have a good team and know what to do in certain situations.
I find that this killer is strong against unprepared/oblivious survivors, there have been good twins but i haven't felt like there is nothing i could do against them like other killers, there is always something you can do to prevent them from getting too much pressure like sticking in pairs when someone is injured to prevent snowballing.
I imagine you will see an uptick when the hotfix comes out, Victor getting stuck in the ground 20% or so of the time you use your power is just too much atm.
Ah so there's a gamebreaking bug? That explains it. I'll wait for the hotfix to see the new killer then. This has never happened before usually when a new DLC killer hits everyone's using it Day 1.
I have played her to get a feel for her but like was said its very buggy right now (Victor getting stuck) and considering the whole locker thing is getting changed to a new mechanic its not entirely worth learning/playing now.
Yeah people complained about this killer so much yet I've yet to find a single match with this character.
Literally half the killers are broken, worst patch ever tbh
Low tier killer, if u down someone as Victor, time to reach the survivor and is already up
Wait, you plundered sliced bread?
(/s)
I Had a game Last week. Was very funny and esay but one of us died. Wish more Killers are like the Twins :(
Charlotte and Victor as a whole have a total of 40+ bugs, so that might be why