PSA: Don't use Twins if you're trying to rank up

There are plenty of other threads already about how buggy Twins are, but something that I think bears highlighting is that one of these bugs is that Twins don't currently reward emblems correctly, so you can quite easily 4k with plenty of gens to spare and still depip.

So... beware and stuff.

Comments

  • AHA!!!! I was right!!

    4.4.2 bugfixes:

    • Fixed an issue that caused Victor to always count as being in close hook proximity for Chaser emblem scoring.
    • Fixed an issue that caused survivors sacrificed while controlling Victor not to count for Devout emblem scoring.
  • Jokes on you I'm into that [BAD WORD]

  • @luvcraft said:

    AHA!!!! I was right!!

    4.4.2 bugfixes:

    • Fixed an issue that caused Victor to always count as being in close hook proximity for Chaser emblem scoring.
    • Fixed an issue that caused survivors sacrificed while controlling Victor not to count for Devout emblem scoring.

    Dangit... Now I can't reliably de-pip without resorting to going AFK. I used to use Mori's to purposely De-rank, just 1 hook into mori up to 3 survivors and let the last one get the hatch, but now I can't do that because they changed mori's to only work after 2 hooking survivors. So I WAS using the Twins instead since they had problems gaining rank, but now they've gone and corrected that too... Sigh, I'm so sick of being stuck in the sweaty as hell red ranks, and now the only way out of them is to throw the game on purpose, which I think is a bannable offense(?), not sure, just damn... they removed all my tools for purposely failing to rank up while still playing the game... Guess I should just stop playing for a few months if I want to go back to the fun ranks.

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1823312#Comment_1823312

    Dangit... Now I can't reliably de-pip without resorting to going AFK. I used to use Mori's to purposely De-rank, just 1 hook into mori up to 3 survivors and let the last one get the hatch, but now I can't do that because they changed mori's to only work after 2 hooking survivors. So I WAS using the Twins instead since they had problems gaining rank, but now they've gone and corrected that too... Sigh, I'm so sick of being stuck in the sweaty as hell red ranks, and now the only way out of them is to throw the game on purpose, which I think is a bannable offense(?), not sure, just damn... they removed all my tools for purposely failing to rank up while still playing the game... Guess I should just stop playing for a few months if I want to go back to the fun ranks.

    I got you bro, run builds that aren't really throwing but are destined to fail. Burger King Myers, Bamboozle Nurse, using meme addons and perks.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1823410#Comment_1823410

    I got you bro, run builds that aren't really throwing but are destined to fail. Burger King Myers, Bamboozle Nurse, using meme addons and perks.

    Placebo tablet (slower rush) + Adrenaline Vial (little to no turn control), Blight it is then (the way I see it he's over weight but hooked on energy drinks. So... "Stereotypical Gamer" Blight?)... seriously, if you manage to down survivors with that combo, you really earned the win.