Curious, those who do 4 man SWF

Are the queue times quicker? Me and two friends play three man swf and the wait can get pretty lengthy. I've wondered if maybe we add a fourth would the queues be faster seeing how it only needs to find us a killer rather the a solo survivor and killer.

Comments

  • @AcridPyre said:

    Are the queue times quicker? Me and two friends play three man swf and the wait can get pretty lengthy. I've wondered if maybe we add a fourth would the queues be faster seeing how it only needs to find us a killer rather the a solo survivor and killer.

    I'm usually a 3 man, maybe have a 4th towards night time and at night queues are miserable.

  • 1-3 min. My 4man swf usually happens between 5pm-10pm EST and we usually get rank 1-8 killers.

  • I play with some friends around 12-5am, queues are pretty much the same regardless of if we queue or not.

  • Faster ques with a 4-man usually than a 3-man. This is coming from someone who does does both.