Make Jeff a teensy bit quieter ;---;
I love all his outfits, and am a loyal member of the Jeff clan, but the loud huffs while breathing and screaming while opening a chest is the dinner bell for the Killer 🤕😰
I love all his outfits, and am a loyal member of the Jeff clan, but the loud huffs while breathing and screaming while opening a chest is the dinner bell for the Killer 🤕😰
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make him louder! So I can hear his god-like noises across the whole map!
:(
EDIT: Gif didn't work smh
I'd be okay with them making any of them quieter besides machine gun Jane.
I've grown to hate and instantly mori all Jeffs I find exactly because of that loud, obnoxious huffing. So, I support this post.
At least Jeff is not Ash. Ash always sounds like... 2 people doing.... certain things... when he's injured.