Did they even try on the P3 weapon from Twins?
There isn't even a blood texture on the weapon... And I heared that the whole P3 is even worse.
There isn't even a blood texture on the weapon... And I heared that the whole P3 is even worse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean...did they even try with this killer? So many oversights, it's unreal.
Imagine not having Victor chases count as chases, for example.
Exactly, this DLC is the most unfinished probably in the entire history of Dead by Daylight.
The whole P3 is even worse than blights one :/
Would love for them to count, if only to stop infinite window loops.