Dc ban for game crashing is annoying

People who’s game crashes shouldn’t get a dc ban. surely there are like crash logs or something stored in the files.

im actually sick of getting a dc ban just because my game crashes or i’m forced to dc because i get glitched in a rock or some other crap like that.

If people dc because there pussies then yes they deserve the ban but dc penalties should temporarily be disabled until the next hotfix gets released because the game is just too buggy right now.

everyone should also get there dc ban timers reset because way too many people are experiencing freezing and crashing with this new chapter. rant over.

Comments

  • I got one of these the other day. I’m fairly sure my teammates knew that I didn’t quit on purpose because we all could see each others auras and I was actively running towards a hook save. Who quits like that? Anyways, my PS4 crashed and I got punished for 3 minutes, which sucks but it isn’t uncommon for me to wait 2-3 times that long for a lobby anyways so big deal. Pretty damned stupid though.

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    People who’s game crashes shouldn’t get a dc ban. surely there are like crash logs or something stored in the files.

    im actually sick of getting a dc ban just because my game crashes or i’m forced to dc because i get glitched in a rock or some other crap like that.

    If people dc because there pussies then yes they deserve the ban but dc penalties should temporarily be disabled until the next hotfix gets released because the game is just too buggy right now.

    everyone should also get there dc ban timers reset because way too many people are experiencing freezing and crashing with this new chapter. rant over.

    Oh so it isn't just me? Whenever I play nurse, and ONLY nurse,(doesnt happen on anyone else) when I'm charging a blink my game will freeze and I'm forced to restart my ps4, only to get a 30 minute ban and a depip.

  • My game never crashes, Whats wrong with your computer?

  • @Emeal said:

    My game never crashes, Whats wrong with your computer?

    xbox series x

  • I got a weird disconnect yesterday. But i got my bloodpoints and didnt lose a pip. I got disconnected from host, the survivor thought i dced, but i got no penalty.

    I dont know how to handle your dcs. I have an old ps4 and i never got a crash and a dc penalty. When its your connection, its your fault.

    When there are so many bugs which force a dc, the penalty should be removed. But i dont know why you get this bugs so often, i get a lot of bugs, but none where i need to dc.

  • Does it crash often? If so why do you keep playing it?

    The reason the first penalty is only 5 minutes is so people who don't maliciously disconnect don't get punished. But it's long enough for the people who DC at every turn to calm down.

  • Sometimes the game gets buggy when dailies reset.

    I just restart app often whenever it's gets a lil buggy.

    Never dc or crash, never see this problem.

    Keep dc penalties, no game is perfect.

  • Watching Cope's stream right now.

    2 game crashes in 1 hour. 30 minutes ban in total.

    *Edit: He got another one now but no dc penalty this time. Perfect game.

  • Game has been buggy as hell. I've just been spamming support, telling them to fix their game whenever I crash.

    Interestingly they won't open a ticket if you say its a d/c penalty. So I report is as bug and game crashed for them to listen -.-

  • I got 2 crashes in new ormond, my pc can perfectly run in ultra but I play on low so my pc isnt the issue

  • @TicTac said:

    I got a weird disconnect yesterday. But i got my bloodpoints and didnt lose a pip. I got disconnected from host, the survivor thought i dced, but i got no penalty.

    I dont know how to handle your dcs. I have an old ps4 and i never got a crash and a dc penalty. When its your connection, its your fault.

    When there are so many bugs which force a dc, the penalty should be removed. But i dont know why you get this bugs so often, i get a lot of bugs, but none where i need to dc.

    It happens when there is something else that prevents the system to realize what happens, it's hard to know but it's also possible that your system didn't think you dc'd at all and were removed from the game due to another error there is a great deal of issues here, did you submit a bug report properly for this? no? tooo bad.

    @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    People who’s game crashes shouldn’t get a dc ban. surely there are like crash logs or something stored in the files.

    im actually sick of getting a dc ban just because my game crashes or i’m forced to dc because i get glitched in a rock or some other crap like that.

    If people dc because there pussies then yes they deserve the ban but dc penalties should temporarily be disabled until the next hotfix gets released because the game is just too buggy right now.

    everyone should also get there dc ban timers reset because way too many people are experiencing freezing and crashing with this new chapter. rant over.

    thing is please make something that can detect an intentional network drop vice a non intentional network drop. Also at the same time invent something that can tell between that same and a game crash, you can't not without extreme coding, and it's hard to know the difference. thing is a client crash usually takes 2-4 minutes to get back in game so the penalty is almost up (5 minutes). If you are getting multiple crashes you should investigate before continuing to play again as it is probably the game files or something else causing this issue.