The ONE Haemorrhage add on that ACTUALLY makes sense.
With Victor having built in Bloodhound, the Rusted Needle add on actually makes sense.
For once a Haemorrhage add on that isn’t entirely useless.
With Victor having built in Bloodhound, the Rusted Needle add on actually makes sense.
For once a Haemorrhage add on that isn’t entirely useless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Truuuue.
Aside from the fact that it only triggers when a Survivor removes Victor and forces him to regen on Charlotte who could be literally anywhere else.
But when Victor is next unleashed, if that survivor isn’t yet healed, the add on then has some use.
Is it fantastic? Hell no. I’m just pointing out that it’s the one Haemorrhage add on that actually has some sort of minor useful synergy.
Still gonna go with no. Hemorrhage is a terrible status effect.
I didn’t say it was great, just that in this instance it’s not entirely useless
I heard that Hemorrhage and Mangled really like eachother, they want to marry next week to always be together.
No, but seriously. Just merge those 2 things together. I would probably merge Oblivious and Blindness as well but that would mean that Freddy's Dream World needs changing, since you're oblivious in it and that way he'd get a built in Third Seal. But in general, Blindness and Oblivious made together could work as well.
I think that wraith also has a similar addon, but I'm not entirely sure.
To be honest, I like this effect because I can actually track their blood better than before. I think also trapper had one, which also makes sense, when they leave from the trap, the trapper is probably already on his way. So they try to hide with their iron will, but the trapper can now see their trail of blood more easily and get a down.
I mean, Freddy's Z Block addon is a decent haemorrhage addon, it shouldn't be purple though.
Imo haemorrhage statut should be merged with mangled.