It would be nice...
...if I could see on these new maps. They hide all the scratch marks well plus it’s just hard to see darker shapes like survivors. Guess I will either deal with it or just quit. It’s getting more and more difficult to get enjoyable games
Comments
"Deal with it or quit. It's difficult to enjoy this game" is basically DBD in a nutshell LOL I kid I kid.
Look on the bright side: There's plenty of dead zones for survivors with no pallets. It's bad for both sides so that's fair at least
I don't k ow if you've played them as Blight, but suffice it to say I would rather play on old Rotten Fields with a jungle gym on every maze tile than track a survivor with Iron Will across Autohaven.
Plenty of dead zones where there's no pallets for survivors? Where is this? I'll play the offerings. Half my game is kicking pallets gotten so annoying that I just used deathslinger for the first time in forever so that I can shoot you before there dropped.
No idea... survivors have been crying about ormond but i am still finding pallets just fine on that map.