Totems Need Work
Was doing my dailies last night and as killer ran a couple totems every now and again and 4/5 matches the totem was destroyed before I even saw anyone. And as survivor I practically spawned looking at 3 totems. Either they shouldnt be lit until the perk is activated, ie: ruin totem doesn't light up until someone gets a skillcheck on a gen, devour hope, well lets just say it lights up after 30 seconds into the match or something. etc. I understand totems are a risk reward perk, but at the current rate 4/5 games you dont get to use your totem. (yea i know about haunted grounds or whatever and it does help but meh). I feel like devour hope should at least get you a 3 hook down at least once every 3 games, and ruin should last long enough for you to hook someone.
Comments
Update: If totems were not lit until the first hook, That would be dope.
Ruin keeps getting knocked out? Haunted grounds.
That doesn't always work too, I was playing survivor and my friend took out the first hex totem they saw and it was ruin when they haunted grounds.
Killer camping/ tunneling? Barbecue and chili, Make your choice devour hope.
Gens done too fast? Ruin. Pop goes the weasel Dying light now sloppy butcher.
getting looped too much?enduring and or spirit fury. Brutal strength bambozil(however you spell it)
Yeah i never thought about it that way. Haunted Grounds definitely doesn't stop survivors from breaking totems immediately thats for sure lol.
Infinities and ######### map design? Bamboozle. I mean, it MAY help, because there are several loops, where 16s isn;t enough lol.
They literally just changed half of the maps, relax.
Buff to 2 minutes lol. Actually i think it should let you block off like 3 windows for the whole match. They did fix some of the longer loops.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217303915
Want to see 38 pages of pure salt on my profile? xD
Yikes. what rank do you play at lol
I don't have that much salt on my profile lol
OR, OR, OR just make the objective slower, so ruin isn’t needed
No, Gens are boring to work on as is, There just needs to be another objective. Also this isn't just about ruin.
That’d be objective hun
As you wish.
EDIT: I will add you on Steam, do not want to put my profile here.
I guess. I don't actually normally run ruin, but I do use totems, It just sucks that any totem runs the risk of not getting any use at all.
I swear that I got Devour Hope to run with 5 tokens just once in my life. And even then survivors DCd ;<