Cypress Mori to the rescue!

Yellow mori is underrated.

Want to save face against a suspicious looking Survivor team without lobby dodging? Chuck on a Cypress Mori and suddenly a mysterious game breaking error pops up that cancels the match before starting 🤣

Nea just unhooked at endgame? Managed to slug her? Realised she might still have DS because you forgot to eliminate it earlier in the match? Never fear, pressure those other survivors out of the gate. Shoo. Scram. Guess what Nea? Sorry, but no, I’m not picking you up and giving you your DS.

Comments

  • It is funny how people will jump to conclusions. When it's only a yellow mori or green key.

  • Yellow Mori sucks. That said, I will occasionally equip it because sometimes you can't avoid picking one up in the bloodweb.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    It is funny how people will jump to conclusions. When it's only a yellow mori or green key.

    Oh man you are too right.

    When i’m Survivor I like to sometimes use a green key with unique wedding ring, but it’s so risky because I might get hard tunnelled because of the killer being terrified of it being purple or red.

  • @TAG said:

    Yellow Mori sucks. That said, I will occasionally equip it because sometimes you can't avoid picking one up in the bloodweb.

    They’re not amazing, but they’re abundant, and if I don’t want to burn off any green, purple, or iridescent offerings I’ll chuck one on. Funny when the conditions are met though. I think over 3 years there has been only twice total I’ve managed to use it on a survivor that I’d never actually hooked once before they were the last in the match.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1797284#Comment_1797284

    They’re not amazing, but they’re abundant, and if I don’t want to burn off any green, purple, or iridescent offerings I’ll chuck one on. Funny when the conditions are met though. I think over 3 years there has been only twice total I’ve managed to use it on a survivor that I’d never actually hooked once before they were the last in the match.

    The way I see it, it's a harmless way to actually get to mori someone.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    It is funny how people will jump to conclusions. When it's only a yellow mori or green key.

    This is a perfect explanation of the "A KEY?!?? GOTTA BRING A MORI!!!" mentality that some killers have.

    I applaud you.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    It is funny how people will jump to conclusions. When it's only a yellow mori or green key.

    It's simple logic and stats. The instances of cypress/shrouds/green keys are far fewer than other moris and keys. It's funny how you expect people to come to unlikely conclusions.