A change to DS i would love to see.

Everyone is talking about how DS needs to be an anti tunnel perk to be fair but from my experience its not a good anti tunnel perk. If the killer wants to desperately tunnel a survivor they are going to do it regardless of the consequences. There have been games in which I used DS to stun the killer and get away but the killer still continued to follow me and proceed to down and hook me. Say whatever you want but by many killers logic they still tunneled regardless of getting stunned. I would say that 5 seconds isn't enough time in order to get away since they can follow your blood and scratch marks.

So a change I would make to DS to make it more of an anti tunnel perk is that during the 5 second stun you leave not scratch marks or blood, that way you have enough time to get away. Is that fair?

Comments

  • DS is performing well enough that I am not sure it is in a position for a straight bufff.

  • @Cerebral_Harlot said:

    DS is performing well enough that I am not sure it is in a position for a straight bufff.

    But its a buff thats really minimal.

  • If it was part of a greater rework perhaps.

  • Though DS does next to nothing to dissuade a tunneler who is dead-set on you, and probably only aggrivates them further, as it currently stands, it is far too powerful in cases where it ISN'T applicable to be a good idea for giving a buff to.

    If they gave it some nerfs to make it work better on tunnelers/campers, and buffed THAT aspect of it, I would be 500% on board with your idea.

  • @DarKaron said:

    Though DS does next to nothing to dissuade a tunneler who is dead-set on you, and probably only aggrivates them further, as it currently stands, it is far too powerful in cases where it ISN'T applicable to be a good idea for giving a buff to.

    If they gave it some nerfs to make it work better on tunnelers/campers, and buffed THAT aspect of it, I would be 500% on board with your idea.

    I could sorta agree but if it does ever get changed then this change should be apart of it. That would satisfy killers and make it a true anti tunnel perk.