Ugly Sweaters
So are we going to get the chance to get the older sweaters? I really want the Kate one but wasn't playing back in 2018 and now I see new survivors getting it but I can't get it for my girl Kate! :(
So are we going to get the chance to get the older sweaters? I really want the Kate one but wasn't playing back in 2018 and now I see new survivors getting it but I can't get it for my girl Kate! :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's there. Green Tier.
We paid for Kate's sweater. Was not free.
Oh I'm just blind! Thanks :D