Some of the bosses are too big for most conventional gameplay, I think the smaller more humanoid ones are really the only options for representation, but even then most of them need to be a bit smaller because they are usually 2-3 times the size of an average killer
Some of the bosses are too big for most conventional gameplay, I think the smaller more humanoid ones are really the only options for representation, but even then most of them need to be a bit smaller because they are usually 2-3 times the size of an average killer
I figure some of the ones that are about 2x human size would be okay, as the entity could shrink them down
Ironically, I have been thinking of a Bloodborne boss as killer just yesterday.
About the options, I think that the Capra Demon would be the best one since it looks creepy and doesn't have superpowers that would look strange in the DbD format.However, considering other options of bosses, Pinwheel would be decent tbh. He has a creepy backstory behind it, looks mysterious and doesn't have over the top powers.
Another option, which I think would be the best one, is Gwyndolin. In game, he could have a disgusting design that he got after getting eaten by Aldrich which would perfectly fit DbD. You could even write a lore about him that when Aldrich got defeated his remains got kidnapped by the Entity.
You know that giant tree inside an arena with a constantly collapsing floor, what boss is that? All I know about it is that everybody and their mother hates that thing, so it would be a perfect fit for DBD.
Yeah but isn't he a dragon rider? Or am I confused?
In Dark Souls 2, he returns as the Old Dragonslayer boss.
In Dark Souls 3, he is the Dragonslayer Armor boss (or at least, it is widely speculated that this is related to Ornstein since they share the Dragonslayer designation and a very similar visual motif).
In Dark Souls 2, he returns as the Old Dragonslayer boss.
In Dark Souls 3, he is the Dragonslayer Armor boss (or at least, it is widely speculated that this is related to Ornstein since they share the Dragonslayer designation and a very similar visual motif).
Ohhhh, dragon slayer. Its been quite a while since i played DS2, and i didn't know that lore about the Dragon slayer armor in DS3
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forgot to add Aldrich
Oooh, and gundyr. And obviously, there should have been an "other" option
Where's my Pinwheel option?
Some of the bosses are too big for most conventional gameplay, I think the smaller more humanoid ones are really the only options for representation, but even then most of them need to be a bit smaller because they are usually 2-3 times the size of an average killer
I figure some of the ones that are about 2x human size would be okay, as the entity could shrink them down
Oooh, pinwheel would be great! I'll mark it down :D
Ironically, I have been thinking of a Bloodborne boss as killer just yesterday.
About the options, I think that the Capra Demon would be the best one since it looks creepy and doesn't have superpowers that would look strange in the DbD format.However, considering other options of bosses, Pinwheel would be decent tbh. He has a creepy backstory behind it, looks mysterious and doesn't have over the top powers.
Another option, which I think would be the best one, is Gwyndolin. In game, he could have a disgusting design that he got after getting eaten by Aldrich which would perfectly fit DbD. You could even write a lore about him that when Aldrich got defeated his remains got kidnapped by the Entity.
I count Bloodborne as part of this so I'd rather see Gehrman
You know that giant tree inside an arena with a constantly collapsing floor, what boss is that? All I know about it is that everybody and their mother hates that thing, so it would be a perfect fit for DBD.
You forgot ORNSTEIN AND SMOUGH, obviously the best choice for DBD's first 2v8 killer.
I would've liked to have the option of Artorias because he's creepy, has a great backstory, and could have a couple interesting abilities imo
Ya know, I debated internally a lot about those 2, but one would be too big and you can't break up the family! Lol
Yeah, ill have a BB poll coming up eventually, so ill be sure to add it to the list
Ornstein, in one form or another, has been a solo boss in both sequels.
He's an abysswalker, so vote for that one!
Yeah but isn't he a dragon rider? Or am I confused?
Also, if you're interested in game modes with alternate killers, let me know what you think of my concept:
Game mode - Blood Feud (1v1 killer simultaneously with 3v3 survivors):
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208087/new-game-mode-blood-feud-please-read-and-comment#latest
Good stuff lol
In Dark Souls 2, he returns as the Old Dragonslayer boss.
In Dark Souls 3, he is the Dragonslayer Armor boss (or at least, it is widely speculated that this is related to Ornstein since they share the Dragonslayer designation and a very similar visual motif).
Ohhhh, dragon slayer. Its been quite a while since i played DS2, and i didn't know that lore about the Dragon slayer armor in DS3
But it says abysswatcher, so I thought he was excluded, although the abysswatchers are cool in their own right.
I kinda lumped them together because I had a thought on a power where you change from a regular abysswatcher into Artorias