Should Doctor be able to Shock through multiple floors?
It’s a bit op especially on The Game and his power is already easily abused
It’s a bit op especially on The Game and his power is already easily abused
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Abused how?
Doctor is already able to shock through different floors if Survivors happen to be inside his Terror Radius, if I remember correctly.
However, consider that "abused" is a big world, altough I admit, when you meet a Doctor who has Distressing and Static Blast add-ons, it's not fun at all. I'm writing this as a Doctor main who however doesn't use this kind of things.
Tbh it's only a problem on The Game, Midwich, and Hawkins which are already pretty poorly deigned maps as it is.
I really do think the two-floor maps need adjustments to game mechanics so that the radius effects are more "pill-shaped" rather than sphere-shaped. Strategy-wise, being on the second floor is very far from the first floor, so it shouldn't be easy pressure going through a ceiling. It also makes the terror radius kind of useless information. That said, that's not going to suddenly make Midwich a good map. As dumb as it sounds for a horror theme, that place needs signposts; for both sides.
Yes he should!