Hey devs what's with my blood web
Got a Mori daily with my Huntress two or three days ago well she was P3 level one so obviously I had to level her up to get a Mori. Now this is where things get interesting I am now level 30 and have not gotten a Mori did you take them out of the game? Seems really weird to me considering how it feels to have better odds consider im P3.
Comments
That's odd, especially considering she literally only has two Iri bloodweb items.
I don't even have to have a red one perfectly happy with a green one can't even get that. Just extremely confused/ shocked because she's P3
Just bad luck probably. I just had to level up Jeff to p2 60something just to finally get Self Care. Had like 35 perks unlocked by that point.
Cypress or Devour? ... Not ideal, but might be a fun challenge.
I thought about the perk way but no I haven't gotten Rancor or devour or nothing else I can pull it off with
That's rough buddy. Running an Iri head with a cypress more might work if it comes to that... you might get lucky and get a dc and easier down.
Level 31 still no Mori and what the hell is Cypress.
Nevermind yellow Mori I see it. Tried once survivors never leave the trial it's really hard to pull off
And I've only gotten one of those in these 31 levels