Rancor on Twins?

Has anyone tried it? And does it work on Victor. I still haven’t gotten it in my blood web, might give it a try if it works. (Does it show the survivors location when using Victor)

Comments

  • Exposed is exposed. Victor cant Mori em tho lol

  • @Boddy604 said:

    Exposed is exposed. Victor cant Mori em tho lol

    No, that’s not what I meant. I was referring to the location of survivors, if it still shows where they are at when using Victor.

  • I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is no. At least no other auras of other perks work on victor

  • @Boddy604 said:

    Exposed is exposed. Victor cant Mori em tho lol

    Exposed doesn't work on non-basic attacks.

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is no. At least no other auras of other perks work on victor

    I think spirit can still see the survivors locations with Rancor when she is using her power, I could be completely wrong though, but I am pretty sure she can. Shouldn’t it be the same be with Victor?

  • Victor is treated as Charlotte's power, so any attacks from him are probably considered "special attacks" and wouldn't benefit from an Exposed survivor.

    I haven't tested Rancor on them either, but no other special attack gains insta-down potential because of the Exposed status, so I'm not inclined to expect the Twins to function differently.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1795209#Comment_1795209

    I think spirit can still see the survivors locations with Rancor when she is using her power, I could be completely wrong though, but I am pretty sure she can. Shouldn’t it be the same be with Victor?

    Not sure, but not even blocked generators by corrupt intervention or trilling tremors are showed in white to Victor, it's all red. And hexes too are not shown to the baby

  • does the aura reading show up with victor though?