I feel like Oni's demon dash channel should be reduced "just a lil' bit"
I say this because it feels a bit too slow how Oni charges his demon dash, it always feels like he is juuust falling behind on chases when it comes to this.
a .5 or .25 second reduction would feel nice.
I know people will say that he is a balanced killer and that he is fine, but if you are against good survivors who actually make sharp turns throughout tiles, then you will probably end up getting no value out of a dash hit attempt.
This is why Oni's performance is so much better with the topknot, maybe too impactful for a green tier addon btw. The scalped topknot could have its effect reduced or changed if this is changed.
Just a tiny changed to this killer because I feel like he along with huntress and ghostface are the only balanced killers in the game right now. What would be nice is to see these killers just get tiny tweaks to be a little better because they are pretty counterable despite being the most balanced killers.
What do you think about this?
Comments
Tons is a killers forum. Good luck with the comments