Dumb question, the twins,xbox

How do you kick victor on Xbox? Can you only kick him after he pounces? I’ve gone against them a few times and I can hear him screaming and thought I could kick him as he approaches...

anyways sorry for the dumb question. I saw other people do it during the game but I couldn’t figure it out.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • you can crush him when he misses a pounce or when he idles (so when Charlotte is being played as)

  • For Xbox it's going to be Right Bumper (same as pallets, lockers, etc.) You can kick victor if he's idle and you can also kick him for a couple seconds after he misses a pounce. You can also crush him the standard way if he's on your back and even if you slam a pallet on him it will crush him. I hope this helps.

  • @BassTram said:

    For Xbox it's going to be Right Bumper (same as pallets, lockers, etc.) You can kick victor if he's idle and you can also kick him for a couple seconds after he misses a pounce. You can also crush him the standard way if he's on your back and even if you slam a pallet on him it will crush him. I hope this helps.

    Thank you