Vile Purge leaves a "deep wound" status for 2 minutes. Actions like Repairing, fast vaulting, healing survivors, opening chests etc... reduces this timer.
Corrupt purge is no longer 60 seconds long, but it is limited for 2 vomits.
Vile Purge leaves a "deep wound" status for 2 minutes. Actions like Repairing, fast vaulting, healing survivors, opening chests etc... reduces this timer.
Corrupt purge is no longer 60 seconds long, but it is limited for 2 vomits.
Discuss!
This is less of a "rework" and more of a nerf into the ground lol
I feel that a lot of work needs to be done to "fix" Plague's current status. This feels more like a nerf than like an actual rework. I don't think she needs to be nerfed, rather than... fixed lol.
From the killer's perspective, her power should be made more consistent so that she doesn't depend as much on whatever survivors do to be able to use it. From a survivor's point of view, her gameplay should be changed so that facing her isn't pretty much a "make your choice" situation in which you must either choose staying vulnerable the entire trial or giving her one of the strongest abilities in the game.
I play both sides, and Plague was one of my main killers. She is really buggy to play as right now. She's needs some love, but it's low on the list of things that need to be fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I do not main any side.
No, I play both sides equaly.
This would be a disaster frankly..plague would be useless
This is less of a "rework" and more of a nerf into the ground lol
I play both sides but more survivor than killer.
I feel that a lot of work needs to be done to "fix" Plague's current status. This feels more like a nerf than like an actual rework. I don't think she needs to be nerfed, rather than... fixed lol.
From the killer's perspective, her power should be made more consistent so that she doesn't depend as much on whatever survivors do to be able to use it. From a survivor's point of view, her gameplay should be changed so that facing her isn't pretty much a "make your choice" situation in which you must either choose staying vulnerable the entire trial or giving her one of the strongest abilities in the game.
I play both sides, and Plague was one of my main killers. She is really buggy to play as right now. She's needs some love, but it's low on the list of things that need to be fixed.
So her biggest ability which is survivor controlled becomes a ranged but nonspeed boosted legion power? No thanks