This Game is Broken, Its Fate will Like Deathgarden

Definitely so many problem on this game :

  • Unbalance survivor vs killer
  • Broken Matchmaking
  • Animation Change without socialization
  • All this term make this game have checklist to become death like his brother "Deathgarden"

Comments

  • Eh, the difference is that Deathgarden didn't already have an established playerbase and it failed to attract one.

  • Iunno, the game seems to be doing well according to steam charts. They haven't really regressed in their population compared to prior years. There are the typical ups and downs, but most of that is normal and mostly seasonal. So, overall, I think the game will be fine. However, I do think they're driving killer mains away on a regular basis.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    Eh, the difference is that Deathgarden didn't already have an established playerbase and it failed to attract one.

    I still find it weird that they kinda tried to compete with their own game.