Camping doors with The Twins
Fix It Now
Not in 3 months, Now
Fix It Now
Not in 3 months, Now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you camp a door?
They honestly need a buff
How do you "fix" body blocking? Body blocking is a legit strategy used by both survivors and killers
I tried to body block one of the doors to the shack and Victor just got stuck when I activated him.
Where did you guys saw "Bodyblock" ?
I said "Camping"
Victor and Charlotte can both stay near the door,the only thing you need to do is pressing shift every 5 seconds until you see the last survivor
Camping exit doors, to be clearer.