Anybody else playing Toxic this event?

Comments

  • Come join @fcc2014 and i and see by yourself xD
  • I am not unless doing the objective is? I wanted to play killer but cant find a lobby.
  • I’ve gotten a few farm requests from killers. me and my friends say sure and then 10 minutes into the game, they screw all of us over and then have the nerve to message us in a group chat saying “EZ 4 KILLS”.

    has happened to me twice last night. smh.
  • fcc2014 said:
    I am not unless doing the objective is? I wanted to play killer but cant find a lobby.
    @fcc2014 I guess it’s because everyone is playing killer right now since the new chapter has dropped along with 2X BP weekend. I have at least a 5 minute wait time when I queue as killer...
  • I'm not usually toxic, I try to stay far from being that.

    But during the BBQ event, survivors and killers alike were being complete douches, I tried to be nice every match, but they are ran away from me, when I tried to communicate with the killer he just tunneled and killed me.

    So maybe I will be a dick this event. Nurse and no fun, slugging and all. No pipping for the survivors.
    (First I have to be able to get a lobby though) stupid DEVs

    And when I play survivor, it will only be with my SWF group, the killer won't be allowed to have #########.
    (Gee wish my friends still played the game) Can't blame them for leaving though.

    What a great community to be in.

  • I'm just playing the game as killer... waiting like almost 10 minutes to get a lobby.

    I figured it would be wise to use this Bloodhunt to level up my killers and get theirs teachables

  • I’ve gotten a few farm requests from killers. me and my friends say sure and then 10 minutes into the game, they screw all of us over and then have the nerve to message us in a group chat saying “EZ 4 KILLS”.

    has happened to me twice last night. smh.
    This is why I got a toxic build as Survivor. They're cucks.
  • I have been tempted to just go all out a bully Survivors for points but still end up just settling for a 3k and giving the last one the hatch.

  • I'm not usually toxic, I try to stay far from being that.

    But during the BBQ event, survivors and killers alike were being complete douches, I tried to be nice every match, but they are ran away from me, when I tried to communicate with the killer he just tunneled and killed me.

    So maybe I will be a dick this event. Nurse and no fun, slugging and all. No pipping for the survivors.
    (First I have to be able to get a lobby though) stupid DEVs

    And when I play survivor, it will only be with my SWF group, the killer won't be allowed to have #########.
    (Gee wish my friends still played the game) Can't blame them for leaving though.

    What a great community to be in.

    Hell yeah, give everyone a taste of their own medicine. People just love to be complete a-holes during events (Survivor and Killer)
  • Vietfox said:
    Come join @fcc2014 and i and see by yourself xD
    If you guys need an extra I’ll join up after work  , are your PS4 names the same?
  • Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
  • lyric said:
    Vietfox said:
    Come join @fcc2014 and i and see by yourself xD
    If you guys need an extra I’ll join up after work  , are your PS4 names the same?
    @lyric
    Vietfox87
  • I’ve gotten a few farm requests from killers. me and my friends say sure and then 10 minutes into the game, they screw all of us over and then have the nerve to message us in a group chat saying “EZ 4 KILLS”.

    has happened to me twice last night. smh.
    Never trust a killer 😔
  • fcc2014 said:
    Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
    Lol what! You’re not gonna follow your weekend plan? 
  • You cab trust me as a killer unless your asking to farm point's then your getting tunnled I just don't cheat or team up but if I feel somone needs a hatch Il tell them also tried Myers out today with a splinter and omg he is bloody op as beep
  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
    Lol what! You’re not gonna follow your weekend plan? 
    No i am and will be back on later. I need to grab my son from schooland dinner and stuff. I will be back on and play till daylight after that. Have no fear.
  • Killigma said:

    I have been tempted to just go all out a bully Survivors for points but still end up just settling for a 3k and giving the last one the hatch.

    Doing that now. A Nea tried her best while her teammates played like jerks so I'm letting her repair three gens and take hatch. Theres always that Sugarpie out of the group of Rice Cakes that deserve the survive.
  • fcc2014 said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
    Lol what! You’re not gonna follow your weekend plan? 
    No i am and will be back on later. I need to grab my son from schooland dinner and stuff. I will be back on and play till daylight after that. Have no fear.
    "Les Do Thisssssss!"

  • I did not bully any killers but i saw a wraith get bullied by two swf with ds and flashlights. He went to the basement and stayed. He burned blood pudding and got 6k before the doubles. The douche bags still wouldn't leave.
  • Michiko said:
    fcc2014 said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
    Lol what! You’re not gonna follow your weekend plan? 
    No i am and will be back on later. I need to grab my son from schooland dinner and stuff. I will be back on and play till daylight after that. Have no fear.
    "Les Do Thisssssss!"

    @Michiko
    When are u coming over?
  • @fcc2014 said:
    I did not bully any killers but i saw a wraith get bullied by two swf with ds and flashlights. He went to the basement and stayed. He burned blood pudding and got 6k before the doubles. The douche bags still wouldn't leave.

    I'm just imagining the poor Wraith standing in the corner like at the end of Blair Witch.

  • Yes I play toxic..... since killing is considered toxic when you play killer :lol:

  • We had a mike that wanted to farm. Only to find out he bought infinite tier 3 addon. :(
  • Zetara said:
    We had a mike that wanted to farm. Only to find out he bought infinite tier 3 addon. :(
    What did we learn? 
  • Vietfox said:
    Michiko said:
    fcc2014 said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Mine is...im on for another hour or so. Btw just a warning lobby times are long.
    Lol what! You’re not gonna follow your weekend plan? 
    No i am and will be back on later. I need to grab my son from schooland dinner and stuff. I will be back on and play till daylight after that. Have no fear.
    "Les Do Thisssssss!"

    @Michiko
    When are u coming over?
    I'm a game away from buying Rin. Probably gonna play killer til later tonight when everyone is online.
  • burntFuse said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I did not bully any killers but i saw a wraith get bullied by two swf with ds and flashlights. He went to the basement and stayed. He burned blood pudding and got 6k before the doubles. The douche bags still wouldn't leave.

    I'm just imagining the poor Wraith standing in the corner like at the end of Blair Witch.

    Yeah this kind of stuff is just bullshit.
  • Not yet, and I’m normally a very campy
    tunnely killer.