Still no love for solo q! q&a was again a joke
@Knoop_Dogg - Any plans for a solo queue buff?
Oh I hope so.
What they're not interested in is different gamerules depending on if you're solo or not, for example gens taking x seconds longer. That's off the table, no, goobye, so long, farewell, kaputt, tschüss, Eichhörnchen. It'll be a lot more subtle things. Something that can be used for this is matchmaking, but one design philosophy they've been trying to follow is that anything they can do to reduce the gap between SWF/Solo, especially information, they will do. For example, Demogorgon's map-wide sound notifications or that any survivor sealing a portal has the aura of that portal revealed
IMO the design philosophy mclean is talking about is slow, bad or no updates but sooooooo much greed… bhvr u aren t ea and dbd shouldn t be ######### fifa!
Comments
It seems like even if they talk about things, you could be waiting years.
So they're focusing on info that the killer gives out like demo's ridiculous amount of map-wide sounds, and not any kind of info that solo survivors would actually like to know e.g: having kindred as basekit or easily keeping track of what hook state each survivor is on, or the amount of totems left in the map...cool I guess, that's not needlessly complicated and vague or anything.
I really like mclean thats y i ignored that bs… that was his carrot stick because he knows solo q will never get qol improvements. Bhvr is lazy af and only look at stats. Trolling red rank killers aren t a problem with coms but they wanna have the ez way so solos have to suffer … i wanna go back in time before spirits release and the gameplay downfall of this once great game
I main Demo and yeah I think he's a little loud. I don't think he needs the stun and shred sounds to be map-wide, at the very least they should be at like a 32-40m range or something like Wraith's cloak sounds.
And actually imo his top 2 add-ons are brown. Rat tail and rat liver are better than any other add-on he has lmao.