Changes I would make to the Twins.
I won't talk about stuff that devs said they will implement.
As someone who playes the Twins a lot i definitely see that they are not weakest killer in the game, but they definitely could use some buffs.
Lower the cooldown for recalling Victor, 20 seconds.
Victor shouldn't get destroyed after successfully hit.
Make transition from Charlotte and Victor faster.
Comments
Agree, but I must admit that their camping abilities is surreal. I don't know how, but something must be done regarding that
Honestly, I think they could simply stand to give Charlotte a buff instead of doing much else. Make her move a bit faster when she has a huge hole in her body, and instead of KI like Victor has, have her simply give an audio warning and change her aura color when people are around her. That way, as Victor, the player can know someone is near her body, but not with the same definition that Victor gets. Also, I feel like Victor should be trackable the moment he clings to someone from the get-go. I realize they don't want to make Victor the tunneling-tool, but it just feels weird to not be able to track him when he's playing "Angry Backpack Man".
Victor's cooldown is fine as-is. Survivors have the option to hold him on their backs, and in turn won't be able to heal, do gens, or go for saves, turning the game into a 3v1 temporarily. If you're worried about survivors doing this, try only using Victor on injured survivors.
Victor really should not be able to be killed after successfully downing survivors, you're right there.
Transition period is alright, it gives survivors some time to get away. If it does bother you, there are some low-rarity add-ons you can use.
Mostly though, the Twins really need anti-camping measures. I've played a lot of them over these past few days, and pseudo-camping is far too powerful. Frequently, the best strategy is to camp with Charlotte from 16m away and then run around with Victor, which just feels like face-camping with extra steps. I think that BT should be able to activate off of Charlotte even while she's stood still.
I think it may be too early to call it for the Twins. In my experience, they feel far too powerful and oppressive at the moment. Though, I fear that when survivors realize they can crouch next to a pallet and not get hit by Victor, the Twins will become significantly less viable.
The twins r more than strong enough atm i don't think they need any buffs. I do think there needs to be a longer cooldown when victor is kicked, i mean 6 seconds? Basically if you outplay him in a chase and kick him, well it doesn't matter cause he'll just respawn instantly and rush you down again. Can get very annoying.
I never camped with them, not my playstyle, what's so strong there?
You can either leave Charlotte nearby and go pressure the map with Victor and return as soon as the survivor is unhooked, or you can leave Victor nearby and you can change back to him before the unhook and deny that if the survivor is injured