Hype is real!!!
Clown rework is confirmed!!!!!! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZJT96mdh8rI/hqdefault.jpg
Clown rework is confirmed!!!!!! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZJT96mdh8rI/hqdefault.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Screw Clown!
WRAITH IS GETTING CHANGED AFTER TWO YEARS, HE'S GETTING CHANGED.
nah but really I am happy to hear he's finally getting changed. I hope they do 'im good and not... Hillbilly him.
And blight will finally be able to see above basic loops!
Source ? Where did you got the news from??
I'm scared about Wraith...he could use a buff but honestly he's one of the killers I've had the most consistent fun with, and I'm scared with our current roughly 50/50 of "good reworks" verse "bad reworks" recently that he'll fall on the wrong side of the coin. A full rework could be devastating to my bing bong, and I'm scared for that.
Newest developer qna stream. Summary is pinned to general discussions if you want to read about it or check their twitch out for the stream vod.
It would be hilarious if they directly deleted him from the game and would be all like: „well you wanted him to be truly invisible, and now y’all complaining that you can’t see him?“
Maybe they'll finally fix his disappearing bottles bug after over 2 years
Thanks.