waiting 10+ minutes for a game to die on first hook over and over
I love waiting over 10 minutes for a game to be matched with green survivors that haven't got a clue
2 games in a row i've died on first hook and the 3rd game i was the only one to finish a gen ...
playing solo in this game is beyond awful
I can't go any higher than rank 4 as survivor because 9 times out of 10 I get absolute idiots that don't even come to unhook so I - pip but then you need to do twice as much to get a + pip... I never had this issue before the last couple of patches the waiting time has doubled and the quality of players/match making has drastically dropped
Comments
You could play killer, their queues are often instant, no waiting.
I prefer solo play and even more so when the killer has a no nonsense mentality. Pretend teammates don't exist and focus on maxing what you can do for bp. If your truly better than the lesser teammates your paired with, than 1 hook should be enough to at least place as the top survivor and secure a safety pip.
I played solo recently, also with lower rank players, and I always got unhooked. I used Kindred. Why wouldn’t green rank survivors unhook other solo players? Unhooking is not hard and points are given for it.
Same here. Out of every 10 matches 7 or 8 of them are this way, and if not, it's the killer camping or tunneling. Just the state of the game now. They'd rather bring out a new ugly outfit that shouldn't cost a third of what they're charging or a broken killer people stop playing after a week or two. Just look at the fact that they had to bring out a killer that's actually 2 killers so that killer mains will stop whining! If they actually cared about balancing the game these issues wouldn't exist as prevalently as they do.
i just unhooked two people who IMEDIATELY ran into the killer... even with pallets next to them
one guy that missed every single skill check on a gen that was 3 quarters complete for about 2 full minutes of two of us repairing because of him missing the checks ...
The match making is beyond awful there's now way I should be matched with these people