Post-stream question for McLean
Where can I get a sweater like that? I wanna get one for my BF. And no, I'm not joking.
Where can I get a sweater like that? I wanna get one for my BF. And no, I'm not joking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I want to know where to get this sweater too.
Right, I should probably tag him. @McLean
https://www.tipsyelves.com/mens-santa-unicorn-sweater
enjoy.
Thank you.
I can't seem to find any information regarding shipping, though. Do you know which countries they ship to?
i posted a better link sorry, try that one instead.
best way to find out shipping is to add it to your cart and see if they'll accept your country.
I tried to add it to the cart on the previous link, but it immediately triggered one of my anti-trackers.
lol, shipping to my country is more expensive than the sweater itself. Screw that. Still, thank you.