The new chapter what perks gonna make more toxic,what side killer or survivor
I think both
I think both
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Power Struggle is going to be massively, ridiculously strong when paired with Flip-Flop, if the "bug" that you can't immediately drop a pallet after being picked up is actually a bug and it gets fixed.
Slugging will become the new meta simply because Survivors will camp out under pallets all match at 99 waiting to Flip-Flop you like they do with DS now.
Survivor. Yeah I know, killers can be toxic too, I've run into a few. However Survivors are worse because they come in packs usually, so personally I think I'd be fine dealing with one toxic ######### compared to four toxic #########.