Emblem System Unbalanced

I was just playing two games back to back, first Killer then Survivor. On The killer game I got 3 golds and silver, earned a saftey pip. On the survivor I earned 2 golds and 2 silvers, earned a full pip. This system is broken and unfair. This should be changed to something more equitable. If the devs really want killers to get 2 kills on average, then the emblems should reflect this fact. But they don't. It takes twice as much work (at least) for a killer to get the same kinds of rewards as a survivor does.

Comments

  • I also think it should count health states worth of damage rather than hits. Legion can easily get some iri emblems via frenzy hits but killers that can insta-down (Myers, Billy, Ghostface,) or "hit" less often (Plague) have a harder time.


    Adept Plague is a pain in the rear because of this.