3 Man Lobbies AGAIN
I’m on xbox and for the past 5 LOBBIES I’ve loaded into they’ve all been three man lobbies.
I’m on xbox and for the past 5 LOBBIES I’ve loaded into they’ve all been three man lobbies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???
You mean people in swf? I still dont get the complain
No swf it’s just that whenever I load into a lobby as killer there’s only 3 ppl and it’ll stay like that.
weird, my matchmaking as both roles was normal
Oh my god this is monsoon season for bugs.
What if you
Wanted to fix a bug
But dbd said
Here have 160 more
Ugh fr