I suppose it'd be decent, but only if Victor is standing guard at the hook. Otherwise, I don't believe perks affect Victor, so only Charlotte could benefit.
For Twins from what I found the most effective build is a slug build. Slug 2 survivors, hook 1, and then hook/slug always trying to keep 1 on hook, and one on the ground. The Survivors can try to work out the chaos.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suppose it'd be decent, but only if Victor is standing guard at the hook. Otherwise, I don't believe perks affect Victor, so only Charlotte could benefit.
It doesn't affect Victor no, because the Exposed status effects is only on basic attacks and he's considered to be the killers power.
Dang, that´s a bummer. Thanks though. :)
But if the player is using Victor and in the correct range for the perk, would it activate, or does it only go off the distance to Charlotte?
For Twins from what I found the most effective build is a slug build. Slug 2 survivors, hook 1, and then hook/slug always trying to keep 1 on hook, and one on the ground. The Survivors can try to work out the chaos.